Yes, we offer them here not only because of your non-flying company (spouse, kids, friends...), but also because some days may be too windy or rainy... or because you have had so much flying that you need to taste something different during your vacation in Bulgaria.
Indeed, there is a lot to be seen and done here:
- mountain trekking and bivouacing;
- rock climbing and caving;
- mountain biking to isolated rural spots;
- horse riding higher in the mountain or deeper in the forests;
- sight seeing of old Bulgarian style villages or historical places: Thracian tombs and temples, Roman ruins and spa, Bizantium churches, Old Bulgaria Kingdom fortresses;
- swimming in hot mineral water pools or physiotherapy (good for old flying bones and joints :-)
- city night life in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv...